Saturday, June 6, 2009

13 Songs I’ve Had Stuck in my Head at Various Points in the Week

At almost any given moment I have a song stuck in my head, I picked the first 13 that came to mind when I was thinking about this week.

1. White Rabbits - Percussion Gun

2. The Decemberists – Mariner’s Revenge Song

3. The Decemberists – The Rake’s Song

4. Presidents of the United States - Kitty

5. Survivor – Eye of the Tiger

6. Rupert Holmes – Pina Colada

7. Crystal Waters – Destination Calambria

8. Ill Scarlett – Nothing Special

9. Flobots – Handlebars

10. Everclear – Volvo Driving Soccer Mom

11. Harvey Danger – Flagpole Sitta

12. Dropkick Murphys – Upstarts and Broken Hearts

13. Flogging Molly – What’s Left of the Flag

1 comment:

  1. I can ride my bike with no handlebars... no handlebars... no hnadlebars. lol

    ReplyDelete