Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Collateral Damage

I’m sure this one confused some people, those on my facebook and myspace got the same title but in a status….and as I forget people aren’t in my head I didn’t realize that others would think something very bad happened. So my bad for that one, I’m still the normal Frank…Big as life and twice as ugly!

But onto the explanation of me being collateral damage.  Those of you who know Todd know that he’s been in an ongoing war with the universe for quite some time now.  Sometimes he’s ahead, sometimes the universe is ahead but its usually been pretty even overall.  Well lately the universe has been kicking the shit out of todd and just being relentless about it…not sure why its doing that I guess it just got its universal panties in a bunch so to speak.  There was a brief lull in this and then the universe began its assault again. With the stuff from the weekend he’s been pretty sore anyway, well todd’s truck begins acting up the other day as well. That’s where we’re at in his current war with the universe.

Today I’ve learned just how far the universe is willing to go in its war. Today after I am down at epicenter I’m leaving and my transmission begins to go bat shit crazy in my truck, it won’t shift in drive nor will go into gear from park to drive.  I limp it back to st. albans shifting on the column and finally make it back after about an hour and a half of driving and get it parked.  As I was sitting on the porch I had time to reflect and realized that I’d become collateral damage.  In its offensive assault on Todd something must have missed him and gotten me instead. And the truck that hasn’t given me a days trouble, minus some body damage that was my fault(and another story…beware of the yellow poles in the concrete they’re ninja like stealthy and very evil) So now they are striking not only at Todd, but at those around him…this is a new level I’m not sure if they’re trying to draw us into the fight with him or what, I guess that remains to be seen.

Be sure to go check out Todd’s Blog and listen to his latest updates about his personal war with the universe at http://thetragiccomedy.blogspot.com/

If you like mine you’ll like his too…and if you don’t like mine, well first…why are you here reading this in the first place…and second you should still check out his blog you may still like his style.

Be sure to send him a message and tell him Frank sent you…and that he needs to blog more damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment