Saturday, May 30, 2009

13 Random Facts About Me That You May or May Not Know

So I’m a little slow tonight and I can’t come up with a topic to write about so I thought I’d do something that just came off the top of my head.

1. I don’t like clowns.

2. I play the violin….Not well but I can do it.

3. I can juggle.

4. I always wanted to work in a submarine but I’m too tall for it…not to mention the whole not being in the navy thing.

5. I don’t usually take the same route somewhere more than 3 times in a row.

6. I’m not as crazy as people think I am.

7. I am however just as forgetful as people think I am.

8. Anytime I get a song stuck in my head it will almost drive me crazy.

9. I hate repeating myself.

10. I tend to always wonder if I’ve made the right decision.

11. I’d really like to go to med school but I’m too burnt out on school to go for that long.

12. My pets mean the world to me they are truly part of my family….but I wonder how well the three of them will get along together.

13. I’m an applause whore.

 

Well there you have it, 13 random things you may or may not have known about me…what is there about you that others might not know?

No comments:

Post a Comment