Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Friday 13 – Tuesday Edition

I apologize for the sabbatical, as most of you know its been a hell of a week, wrecked a squad, sore, and so I spent most of the weekend drinking beer and playing with the dog…hell of a recuperation if I do say so myself!  But I’ve not felt much like blogging in the last few days so I’m trying to plunge in feet first to get things moving in the right direction again.

Last week, well week before last, I wrote about 13 people I’d like to meet or hear speak in real life, but then if I had to branch out to all of history who would I include.  So with that in mind, I’m writing the 13 people in the past who I would like to speak to.

1. Mr. Wizard – because by god I think he’d be interesting to talk to.

2. Julius Caesar -

3. Alexander the Great -

4. The Caveman that discovered fire (I shall name him…Ug)

5. Douglas Adams

6. Albert Einstein

7. Winston Churchill

8. Vladimir Lenin – To get the other side of the story

9. Mr. Rogers – To get the parts no one else has heard about.

10. William Wallace -

11. Ernest Hemingway

12. W.C. Fields

13. My Grandfather – My Pap died when I was young and we never really got to talk much anyway but what little we did get to inspired my love for the law, I can only imagine how I would be today if we’d gotten to talk more.

So who would you want to talk to in history?  Everyone has their own groups so who is yours? And why?

No comments:

Post a Comment